Friday, September 17, 2010

Simple,Direct Impact!


Wow, the following comments are truly what we live for and Patrick inspires all of us at Infinity Signs and constantly reminds us how important service and quality is. Thank You Patrick!
About the sign - sometimes a simple, highly legible font with good lighting creates the most powerfull impact...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Patrick,
I wanted you to know how appreciative we are for the quality job you did on our sign. Your willingness to work so closely with us during production and even install, and the extra measures you took to make a challenged deadline are greatly appreciated! I will get the balance of the invoice as soon as I get the final one from you.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you again!
Deborah
sent from my iPhone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Patrick for the great job you guys did today. The sign looks great. We appreciate all the work you guys put into it . Even putting up with my nitpicking. :-)
-Paul
Sent from my iPad

No comments: